What's new

Who has received an Outlaw 950? (1 Viewer)

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
So who has them so far? Reading here and at the Outlaw site, it appears that the 950's are leavin' the barn and headin' out to the great frontier.

Declare 'em if ya got 'em.

BBL

PS -- By the way, I notice in the Outlaw forum that on Friday Peter -- one of the Outlaw support folks -- was paraphrased as mentioning 30+ units that they have tested. Could this be a clue to the number that have shipped so far?

JohnVV

Auditioning
My 950 arrived Saturday. Of course, I am currently ampless, so have to wait until Monday when my 770 shows up.

Brandon B

Second Unit
OK John, when was your confirmation email received when you originally got on the list. In other words, were you on there at 7 sharp?

Also, did you request one day shipping?

Trying (obviously) to figure out when mine will be here. From their last email I was thinking not until late this week.

BB

Jim Prillaman

Stunt Coordinator
I received my 950 Saturday morning. Got my confirmation e-mail at 10:01PM EST on 12/13, got a call from Outlaw late Thursday asking if I wanted to get it now without a copy of the manual (they'd send a copy of the manual later) or later with manual -- chose to go without the manual for now.

John Cain

Second Unit
Apparently a bunch of folks have gotten their 950's. A few on Friday and more on Saturday.

I'm betting all of these asked for overnight shipping.

-- John

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
i think i should have asked for overnight shipping as well. Instead i went with the 3 day. My anticipation is very high with the (slim) possiblility of having my unit next week!

All of those in the first batch should be shipped this coming week right? What do you guys think? Of course we don't know how many orders Outlaw has received for this prepro but it sounds like there are many so it may take them a little longer to get things sorted out and work their way down the list. We'll see but i'm hoping to at least get an email next week with shipping confirmation. Hopefully i'm not getting my hopes up too much.

JohnVV

Auditioning
My order was at 10:01 and I received the call from Outlaw late Thursday. I contacted them on Friday and they shipped for Saturday delivery.

They indicated to me that the 770 would be here Monday as the shipping company they used for it did not deliver on Saturday or something along those lines. I do have an active and valid tracking number for the 770, however.

I did request next day for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks