What's new

Which DVD player? (1 Viewer)

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
I'm gonna be getting a DVD player for christmas. These are my options: Panasonic RV26, Philips DVD621, RCA RC5215P, or Sony DVP-N5300. Which of these should I get? Anyone have any experience with any of these? Thanks for any advice.
Dan

Sean-D

Agent
Dan, I suggest that you get the Panasonic RV-26 player it's the best of the lot. Panasonic players in this price range have the most accurate color decoders and less noise. Did someone else hand pick these models out for you or are you limited in the amount that you are allowed to spend? These players are basic entry "Loss Leaders" that are sold to K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Sam's Clubs among others. I used to work in audio/video sales. Just curious.
------------------
Sean-D.
"If at first you don't succeed,...remove all evidence that you ever tried."

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
Well, my mom is gonna get it for me and my wife, and she wants to get it at Wal-Mart so she can put it on lay-a-way. I think she wants to spend under $200. The Panasonic was at the top of my list. Will it work fine without any problems? Thanks for the quick response.
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks