Where's the early reviews of DOCTOR ZHIVAGO?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Coleman, Oct 18, 2001.

1. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

This is the next film on my "get list"! I eager to hear the reviews on this film especially since Lowry Digital Images are rumored to have been involved! I'm expecting the same kind of magic that happened with North by Northwest! I gotta feeling that it will probably be DVDFILE as they seem to scoop everyone else!

2. Peter Kline

Peter Kline Cinematographer

You answered your own question! DVDFile seems to get advance copies and their reviews out faster then most sites. Keep watching. November 6 is scheduled release date.

3. Deepak Shenoy

Deepak Shenoy Supporting Actor

The Big Picture got an early look at the new Dr. Zhivago disc and they say that the picture is nothing short of stunning. They have some screencaps to prove it. Can't wait ...

4. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

My copy arrived today, so I'd assume other sites have received theirs as well. I'd love to hop onto it, but I have about 8 million other pressing titles and can't spare the 200 minutes right now! (Plus another 200 minutes for the commentary and God knows how long for the other extras - yikes!)
    Anyway, although my review won't be forthcoming until next week at the earliest, I'm sure others will cover it sooner, so keep an eye out for reviews in the very near future...
    ------------------
    Colin Jacobson
    DVD Movie Guide
    www.dvdmg.com

5. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

Just saw the screenshots on THE BIG PICTURE DVD and all I can say is... OMG!!! I can't wait until the 6th of November!