What's new

Where can I find a good bass test disk? (1 Viewer)

eryn shannon

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a bass test disk that has chapter stops at various frequencies. I have DVE but all it has is frequency sweeps. I usually shop on amazon.ca and found one disk "Autosound 2000 Bass CD #101" but it is out of stock. Where can I buy this disk or another one like it online or not, I live in Canada. Thanks!

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Ice Cube, Greatest Hits. Seriously, though, sometimes people get too wrapped up in how components/speakers do with these tests. Just go listen to the sub, and see how it sounds to your ears on material that you like and are familiar with.

Steven_E_S

Auditioning
Hi all,
I'm very new to the this forum. I ordered a SVS PC2 Ultra for my 2 channel system and joined the forum to learn about subs basically. I do not have a HT system but may go that route in the future. Just thought I'd introduce myself before responding to the question.
I got the auto 2000 101 disc on ebay for $8.00 plus shipping. Just do a search and you should be able to find it there.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks