What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (3 Viewers)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Season 1 Penny.......
wink.gif

latest

Yumm! (Insert drool bucket emoji here...)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Kicking myself for not getting these McCloud sets when they were still easily available from Europe and/or Australia. Such a fun show.

Found a new copy of S5 on ebay...not cheap (around $29 for the set), but I'll take it. Found S4 as well...will likely pick that up soon, too. No luck on S3, 6 or 7, though.

51cHaPGv52L._SY445_.jpg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Kicking myself for not getting these McCloud sets when they were still easily available from Europe and/or Australia. Such a fun show.

Found a new copy of S5 on ebay...not cheap (around $29 for the set), but I'll take it. Found S4 as well...will likely pick that up soon, too. No luck on S3, 6 or 7, though.

51cHaPGv52L._SY445_.jpg
I was in walmart months back in the glass door refrig area, I was looking for the veggie/organic stuff they keep moving and did a clumsey little spin around to go back where I was and this grizzled looking guy was laughing at me. He said I looked like Chester, Dennis from Gunsmoke. We laughed and talked about Weaver's stuff. The guy said he was a retired truck driver, I think he probably popped too many stay awake pills in his time. He'd be a cool guy to hang with downing drinks and watching the chicks go back and forth and talking about westerns etc.. lol

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Lost In Space - Complete Series - Remastered - Widescreen
$19.99 at WalMart

I enjoy this series most during the first season. I didn't want to pay too much for something that may never be played all the way through. I felt this was an acceptable compromise since I now have the episodes even though altered from the original OAR.

I viewed the first disc and I can live with these transfers. They suit my purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks