What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (2 Viewers)

Ryanlion

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ulrik Raben
rockadoodle_ver2.jpg

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Just watched the extras for "Rogue One", "Fantastic Beasts", "Passengers", and "Dr. Strange". (We have a smaller TV in our main floor living room that is not 3D. I will gradually watch these 4 movies on our larger 3D set In the family room as I have time.)
I was really not impressed at all with these "extras". Only "Dr. Strange" had a commentary track, and most were the usual type about how incredible everyone thought everyone else was.
People are right, the studios do appear to be cutting back. Though, you know, I don't know if I care. After watching these since the beginning of DVD, I think I am getting tired of them. The extras play now as I surf the net or glance at magazines.

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
Just finished watching the Netflix series "13 Reasons Why". It is well acted, amazing script and a very hard topic. It is a very tough watch to be honest.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
On Friday I watched Band Of Angels, a glorious melodrama set just before and during the Civil War. I wonder if Warner Archive will release this film, photographed by Lucien Ballard, on Blu-ray disc.

Today I'll watch twilight Time's disc of The Happy Ending. No idea yet about tomorrow.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched Bridge of Spies last night, an excellent Cold War drama, and much better than many reviews claimed it was. I'll be watching TCM's Noir Alley today to get Eddie Muller's take on The Set-Up and I've had the Bette Davis/Edward G. Robinson Kid Galahad standing by ready for viewing, so it looks like a heavy day for fight films.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
April 18th, 2017 Tuesday

Ice Age: Collision Course
1080p HD-DVR
5.1 Dolby Digital

ice-age-collision-course-poster.jpg

May 4th (National Star Wars Day)
The plan is to watch the following movies in order.

Rouge One (1080p Blu-ray)
Star Wars 1977 (Original Theatrical DVD)
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (Theatrical DVD)
Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi (Theatrical DVD)

To bad the original theatricals are not available on Blu-ray. If I was not going to focus on the theatrical release I would go ahead and watch the SE blu-ray editions.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
House part I from the newly restored House and House II blu-ray pack. Had never actually seen either, part I is pretty goofy and the restoration looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks