What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6-5-2012 (1 Viewer)

Ashly Yeo

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like Best Buy's release of Ghost Rider 2 is rescheduled for next Tuesday 6/12. Has anyone seen a copy in their local store?

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
^ I was down the 3D aisle on Wednesday looking for John Carter and I did not notice any copies out. I wasn't really looking, either, but I think the cover would have popped out at me.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, it was more like one section of the aisle where mine keeps the 3D releases. One segment, I guess you'd call it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah...the Ghost Rider sequel release is coming next week.

Don't know how that BB exclusive snuck into this week's WRU.

Sorry 'bout that.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Opted for the non book version of The Sting for 8.99 at Best Buy (after one of the Universal $3 off coupons). With Mr Harris' review I just couldn't pay 3x that for the Digibook regardless.
John Carter 3D at Walmart -- they let me use the $10 off check and also the $5 DMR coupon on the same disc since the check seems to honored more like a Gift Card than coupon so
got it for $9.99+tax. As others have reported the 1st WM I went to the set scanned at 29.96 instead of 24.96 so I elected to go to different store since I was going to BBY anyway. A few local WM
reportedly have it at 18.88, but these seem to be very rare stores. I continue to be amazed at how much variability the WM stores have a prices.
I wanted to get Smokey with $3 coupon, but nobody had it on their shelves so I think I order it from Amazon along with Yellow Submarine and Breaking Bad S4 (wife and College kid loves
this show)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks