What's new

WBShop Warner Archive Sale 4 for $44 plus Free Shipping (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
http://www.wbshop.com/category/code/wacpromo.do

WBShop Warner Archive 4 for $44 plus Free Shipping

Deal ends July 18 at 11:59pm ET

85 Blurays -- this appears to be most of the normal $21.99 disc through the April releases. The May/June/July releases and bigger TV sets are excluded.

2200 DVD to choose from

Since it always comes up. EVERY Bluray is a normal pressed bluray disc. The term MOD is not interchangeable with burned discs. DVDs are hit or miss -- some items are pressed, some of DVD-R

A bit of a change from the last sale I think has to do with the last Website sale
"For applicable purchases, we collect and remit sales and use tax in all USA states except for Alaska, Delaware, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming."

LarryC0123

Grip
Real Name
Larry Carlson
Wanted to thank you, David. I wouldn't have known about this without your post. Got 7 that I've wanted but couldn't quite justify buying. But half- price gets me every time. Thanks again

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Always happy to help. Unfortunately now with tax in a lot states added deal isn't quite as good as it was the last time they had the sale.

For around $12 each there have been a few Deep Discount sale and certainly BN 40% off sales with coupons that can equal or surpass this one though the WBShop sale is easy and now (well then)

Each successful sale does at least increase the chances of the next sale and hopefully more frequent sales.
I really wish they'd considered doing some sort of 50% off sale and include their non- 21.99 titles since there are a lot of animated titles and TV sets that would be nice to be available at a decent sale price. Those sets have rarely been even 20-25% off,

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My order arrived missing a title, which doesn't show up on the packing slip either. The online order info page doesn't even show the package that I got as having shipped. Do any more frequent orderers know if this is how they handle backorders? It seems strange to not even see an indication online about the order shipping.

LarryC0123

Grip
Real Name
Larry Carlson
My order arrived missing a title, which doesn't show up on the packing slip either. The online order info page doesn't even show the package that I got as having shipped. Do any more frequent orderers know if this is how they handle backorders? It seems strange to not even see an indication online about the order shipping.
Same thing happened to me No Bad Day At Black Rock included in the shipment or listed on the shipping invoice. On their website, my order, which arrived yesterday, still shows as "in process and not shipped" I called today and spoke with a cust. rep. who told me it was back ordered and would ship when they received them, but no idea when. He had no idea why I was not notified that the partial order shipped or of the back order So at least it didn't get lost in the shuffle.
On the bright side, I got six BRs that I wanted but was too cheap, I mean frugal, to pay full price for. All in all, a good days haul.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My missing one was also Bad Day At Black Rock. Glad it's not just me, thanks for calling and sharing your experience, hopefully we'll get them soon!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
The website has been way behind updating order status for some time now. I tend to receive my orders before I ever get a shipping notice.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
The website has been way behind updating order status for some time now. I tend to receive my orders before I ever get a shipping notice.

The website is a couple years behind .

Absolute literal truth -- I just got two "review your purchase" emails today with a list of items including thumbnails for my last 2 purchases -- June 25 and June 26, 2016

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
http://www.wbshop.com/category/code/wacpromo.do

WBShop Warner Archive 4 for $44 plus Free Shipping

Deal ends July 18 at 11:59pm ET

85 Blurays -- this appears to be most of the normal $21.99 disc through the April releases. The May/June/July releases and bigger TV sets are excluded.

2200 DVD to choose from

Since it always comes up. EVERY Bluray is a normal pressed bluray disc. The term MOD is not interchangeable with burned discs. DVDs are hit or miss -- some items are pressed, some of DVD-R

A bit of a change from the last sale I think has to do with the last Website sale
"For applicable purchases, we collect and remit sales and use tax in all USA states except for Alaska, Delaware, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming."

Sorry to have missed this sale!!!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Same thing happened to me No Bad Day At Black Rock included in the shipment or listed on the shipping invoice. On their website, my order, which arrived yesterday, still shows as "in process and not shipped" I called today and spoke with a cust. rep. who told me it was back ordered and would ship when they received them, but no idea when. He had no idea why I was not notified that the partial order shipped or of the back order So at least it didn't get lost in the shuffle.
On the bright side, I got six BRs that I wanted but was too cheap, I mean frugal, to pay full price for. All in all, a good days haul.
I checked my order this morning and it was "in process" an not shipped I just checked and UPS has delivered the package already - Hopefully it will be at work - And based upon HTF recommendations I also ordered Bad Day at Black Rock ... It still shows on my order ...

I

spacer01.gif

World Without End (1956) (BD) (MOD)
spacer01.gif

Battleground (1949) (BD)(MOD)
Ride the High Country (BD)(MOD)
S..O.B. (1981) (BD) (MOD)

Bad Day at Black Rock (1955) (BD)(MOD)

Finian's Rainbow (1968) (BD)(MOD)
The Valley of the Gwangi (1969) (BD)(MOD)
It's Always Fair Weather (1955) (BD)(MOD)
Boy Friend, The (1971) (BD) (MOD)

spacer01.gif

Merchandise Subtotal
$99.00

spacer01.gif
spacer01.gif

With the previous sales They've sent me a ship notice before the package arrives

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I checked my order this morning and it was "in process" an not shipped I just checked and UPS has delivered the package already - Hopefully it will be at work - And based upon HTF recommendations I also ordered Bad Day at Black Rock ... It still shows on my order ...

I

spacer01.gif

World Without End (1956) (BD) (MOD)
spacer01.gif

Battleground (1949) (BD)(MOD)
Ride the High Country (BD)(MOD)
S..O.B. (1981) (BD) (MOD)

Bad Day at Black Rock (1955) (BD)(MOD)

Finian's Rainbow (1968) (BD)(MOD)
The Valley of the Gwangi (1969) (BD)(MOD)
It's Always Fair Weather (1955) (BD)(MOD)
Boy Friend, The (1971) (BD) (MOD)

spacer01.gif

Merchandise Subtotal
$99.00

spacer01.gif
spacer01.gif

With the previous sales They've sent me a ship notice before the package arrives
Update BDABR is no included in the order or on the packing list :( ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks