What's new

WARNER ARCHIVES WBSHOP 4 for $44 Sale March 12, 2021 - March 15, 2021 (Possible Last WbShop ever) (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Well, I'm still waiting on my 16 disc order as I've still not received an email that my order shipped.
I'm still waiting for word on mine as well.

I started a project to list all of my Olive disks by going through emails of confirmations that I have sent to folders within my email app. I was noticing that WBShop tends to take over a month after the 4/$44 sales to get the discs out. Sometimes they've had to do two shipments.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A number of folks are still waiting. I did get my 17 item order Friday. Hold up appears to be awaiting stock few specific titles. WB has always tried to send things out in one package, but a few times they've broken down and split things.

Shipment emails have as usual been spotty and many people have again received packages without any notification (or the shipment email comes the next day). Most of the packages appear to be coming UPS so if you have MyChoice or another notification alert -- check those. Smaller packages seem to go out UPSMI which usually don't flag a notifying service until it actually enters USPS system

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I've yet to receive my order or a tracking email. Mine was placed within 2 hours of the sale going live and consists of 5 titles.

**EDIT**
I should have posted not having received the order/ship notification much earlier. When I got home a box was on the porch with the complete WA order inside. No shipping notice and late yesterday the order page showed nothing had been shipped.

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I placed two orders during this sale. My first order, placed at the beginning of the sale, arrived a couple days ago. The second orders, placed in the last moments of the sale, hasn’t shipped yet.

DigniT@DigniT!

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kent
Is the Warner Archive site not taking orders for the Blu Ray of Broadway Melody of 1940? Annie Get Your Gun? Does anyone know how we order directly from their site now that things are evolving...?

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm also still waiting on my order that was placed in the latter part of the sale.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I received my complete order shipment of 7 BDs yesterday, 3 days after the email indicating they were on their way...

_Man_

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I ordered 14 titles on 3/12. Received a message on 3/17 saying to "allow UP TO 15 days for processing."

If that's 15 days from the order, we're already beyond that. If that's 15 days from the date of that email, that would be tomorrow (edit: that's actually Thursday). I'll be expecting a shipping notice tomorrow (by Thursday) ... otherwise there'll be trouble. :emoji_angry:

;)

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I ordered 14 titles on 3/12. Received a message on 3/17 saying to "allow UP TO 15 days for processing."

If that's 15 days from the order, we're already beyond that. If that's 15 days from the date of that email, that would be tomorrow. I'll be expecting a shipping notice tomorrow ... otherwise there'll be trouble. :emoji_angry:

;)
1617164039030.png
;)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

If that's 15 days from the order, we're already beyond that. If that's 15 days from the date of that email, that would be tomorrow. I'll be expecting a shipping notice tomorrow ... otherwise there'll be trouble. :emoji_angry:

;)

15 Business Days just to ship.

The information before it changed to 15 was at 25 so I'm not sure what to think other than by the end of April.
My Christmas order took 25 days from order to delivery though I thing I was in the last batch of shipments (ordered in the first hour of the sale)

OTOH -- what;s the alternative to waiting? Would cancel the order if you had the option esp with no idea if there will ever be a supercheap sale like this again at any possible shop?. WBShop really has zero incentive to hurry up, no reason even to give a $5 I'm Sorry Bonus. I think it's all dependent on stock of a few titles that are being very slow to come back into stock. There were couple titles mentioned on Bluray.com, but I think there are very likely many individuals titles that are short supplied everywhere right now, Even harder since only half the folks getting deliveries are even being sent dispatch notices or having their accounts updated to "shipped/fulfilled"

This was the banner put up on 3/15
Warner Archive 4 for $44 Order Delays
Due to high order volumes we are experiencing delays in shipping orders for the Warner Archive 4 for $44 sale, please allow for up to 25 business days to ship. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The email on the 17th
"Thank you for taking part in our latest Warner Archive Collection '4 for $44' Sale! With the overwhelming demand during this sale, we are working as quickly as possible to produce, pack, and ship your order to you safely. However, given the tremendous reaction to our latest sale, and abiding all safety protocols for our staff, we are anticipating delays in processing. Please note that some orders may take up to 15 business days to process prior to shipping."

No idea whether they meant from order, end of sale, or Date of Email. taken as worst case scenario by the email means ships by 4/7 and by the end of sale banner 4/21. I guess you could argue whether 4/2 and 4/5 are counted as business days since so many businesses will be closed 1 or the other or both,.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I have no complaints. When I placed my first order, the website said items ship within 2 business days, and then I got that email saying it would be longer. By the time I placed my second order, the website said ships within 25 business days, so I figured it would be a wait. I’ll be happy to enjoy them whenever they get here. In the meantime I’ve barely touched the first order so I’m not lacking for choices.

lgmayka

Auditioning
Real Name
Lawrence Mayka
The wbshop.com web site is now totally gone. I have no way of checking the status of my second order (placed on the last day of the sale).

Nor do I have anyone to contact.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Actually you do. Sounds like you haven't gotten the email they sent out earlier today or else it got bumped to a spam folder. If you contact them, you're likely just going to get an automated or form letter reply, but here's the information.

"Some of our valued customers have inquired about WBShop.com today. Thank you for your loyalty and patience while our site undergoes renovation. We’re striving to bring you an improved experience online and will announce more details in the near future!

We know that many of you took advantage of our special offers/sales in these past weeks and we are working to deliver these orders to you timely. Rest assured that your Order is currently in process, and you will receive email notifications of its status (including tracking information). Should you have concerns about your order, please [email protected] to let us know.

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION CUSTOMERS
Due to overwhelming demand from our final 4/$44 Sale, our manufacturer is still experiencing delays. Some orders may encounter an additional 10 business day delay.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work swiftly (and safely) to fulfill every order with care."

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
OK, apparently it's coming through a worm hole somewhere. Tracking shows Out for Delivery yesterday, 4/1, but On its Way today, 4/2. :huh:

1617376653558.png

But I think the bottom line is it should be arriving today. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks