What's new

WARNER ARCHIVES WBSHOP 4 for $44 Sale March 12, 2021 - March 15, 2021 (Possible Last WbShop ever) (1 Viewer)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
OK, apparently it's coming through a worm hole somewhere. Tracking shows Out for Delivery yesterday, 4/1, but On its Way today, 4/2. :huh:

View attachment 93829

But I think the bottom line is it should be arriving today. :thumbsup:

similar issue here, tow separate orders, one possibly today, the other tomorrow. At this point i am happy that there is at least tracking data available, two day ago, I couldn't access the site because it was gone to check on my orders, so this is at least better than no information.

lgmayka

Auditioning
Real Name
Lawrence Mayka
Actually you do. Sounds like you haven't gotten the email they sent out earlier today or else it got bumped to a spam folder. If you contact them, you're likely just going to get an automated or form letter reply, but here's the information.
Rest assured that your Order is currently in process, and you will receive email notifications of its status (including tracking information). Should you have concerns about your order, please [email protected] to let us know.

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION CUSTOMERS
Due to overwhelming demand from our final 4/$44 Sale, our manufacturer is still experiencing delays. Some orders may encounter an additional 10 business day delay.
No, I never got any such email. Thank you for posting its contents, which are somewhat reassuring.

But I still have no concrete information about my order from March 15, beyond the initial order acknowledgement that day.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And I'll back off my response. The email and email address was announced, but several folks now are reporting a difficult
time getting an email through. Several people have now reported bounced mails as undeliverable or delayed. Not sure if
that has something to do with servers not being fully engaged yet or some other issue.

People have group emails going out to Warner Home Video and the Facebook front to see if they can get updates,

Still it's another 7-10 days before there new (or new-old) deadline of 25 Business days and people are still getting packages daily so things are still shipping -- sometimes with emails, sometimes without. It also still 1 week shorter than the BF delivered packages which seemed to finally be fully delivered a bit after Christmas (about 28-30 calendar days).

Assuming the absolute worst -- April 17 or 30th rolls around and no package or information shows up. Now your beyond the 30 days CC/Paypal waiting period and you can actually start a chargeback process. I'm not sure what your payment style would allow, but I don't know a lot that will allow you to even start that until at least a month

lgmayka

Auditioning
Real Name
Lawrence Mayka
Assuming the absolute worst -- April 17 or 30th rolls around and no package or information shows up. Now your beyond the 30 days CC/Paypal waiting period and you can actually start a chargeback process. I'm not sure what your payment style would allow, but I don't know a lot that will allow you to even start that until at least a month
I have received neither package nor email yet. My order was at 5:07 p.m. on March 15, so it was presumably one of the last orders submitted.

Has anyone received a shipment in the last few days?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have received neither package nor email yet. My order was at 5:07 p.m. on March 15, so it was presumably one of the last orders submitted.

Has anyone received a shipment in the last few days?

Many received packages and/or dispatch emails Thr-Fri-Sat -- not sure about today for emails, but the reports have been pretty steadily coming in

Again teh time of order at this point is irrelevant compared to the content of the orders. Plenty of 3/15 orders were received weeks ago.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
1618410567228.png

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
More delays. I just received this due to asking about my order yesterday. Just FYI.

Please rest assured that we have confirmed that your order is still in process, and we are committed to fulfilling every order in its entirety. That being said, our manufacturing partner has had to implement stringent COVID-19 protocols in their warehouse. Given those restrictions, they have advised that Warner Archive Collection orders may take an additional 10-15 business days to complete.

Should any irregularities transpire with your order, we will alert you. Otherwise, we anticipate shipment of your order within the next 10-15 business days.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
More delays. I just received this due to asking about my order yesterday. Just FYI.

Please rest assured that we have confirmed that your order is still in process, and we are committed to fulfilling every order in its entirety. That being said, our manufacturing partner has had to implement stringent COVID-19 protocols in their warehouse. Given those restrictions, they have advised that Warner Archive Collection orders may take an additional 10-15 business days to complete.

Should any irregularities transpire with your order, we will alert you. Otherwise, we anticipate shipment of your order within the next 10-15 business days.

At least it's something.

What's the return address on the email -- I wonder if that might help since so many people still have orders outstanding and haven't been able to get an email response at the prior listed addresses? Or is it a one way/no reply address

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I emailed on April 1st (while the email was still working) to check on my order since it had been the extra 15 days to [email protected] and received a reply from Erik (WB Shop Customer Service Team). When I was looking to check again, I just replied to the 1st response email.

It included the order number form my sale confirmation.

When I used the [email protected] email, i received the response I quoted above.

Ironically, not sure if the persistent pestering worked bu I received an email shipped notice at 5:42 PM today.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks