What's new

Warner Home Video keepcases (1 Viewer)

I guess we can finally say goodbye to the old cardboard cases. I've just picked up some recent releases like Oliver Stone's ALEXANDER and the Steve McQueen Box Set and, besides being excellent discs, I'm absolutely knocked out by the work that went into their packaging. The original artwork for the McQueen titles was a nice touch. MY question is: where do they get their keepcases from. They seem different than other keepcases. They seem tougher and sleeker and less likely to get mashed up or damaged. I positively hate those new Paramount and Universal cases that have those plastic security plugs that you must tear off from the sides.
Are these Warner cases from some new company? :emoji_thumbsup:

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I see that R2 UK is getting a repackaging of our Julie Garland Signature Collection with The Wizard Of Oz disc being replaced to prep for the upcoming SE. I assume these will all be repackaged in keepcases as well. I wish WHV would offer this to R1 as well, if only because my boxset will look awkward with a missing space where The Wizard Of Oz was once I purchase the upcoming 3-discer and it would be nice to have the option of keepcases as well. I wouldnt mind selling off my current collection and repurchasing so it would be really great if WB would offer the option to do so. I imagine that those who havent purchased the Garland Signature Collection but had eventually intended to, will be a hard sell now with the Wiz disc being somewhat redundant. From a marketing standpoint, I think it'd be a good idea and I have a feeling they'd move more units if they repackaged the set a little and reissued it. Here's hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks