What's new

Warner Gangster Collection Volume 2 reviews? (1 Viewer)

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
I have searched the web thoroughly for some kind of review or product commentary on the Warner Gangsters Collection Volume 2, including here at HTF, and have come up blank. It's like the set doesn't exist. Can anyone point me to a review for the set or provide your own thoughts?

I'm somewhat familiar with the content and am more interested in tech specs: remastering, packaging details - are they in slim or standard Amaray cases - etc. Thanks!

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
The Warner Gangster Collection Vol. 2 is actually a repackaged rerelease of the "Tough Guys" collection released earlier. Try searching for reviews of the "Tough Guys" collection.

All of the Gangster Collection titles have been released in Amaray cases and (as far as I can tell) remastered.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
Thanks Joe, that did it!

But can you, or anyone, confirm what style cases are used in Vols 2, 3 and 4. The last time Amazon shipped me a box with the thinner snap cases, it was really banged up.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Gangsters 3 and 4 sets I just received use standard keepcases.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
Cool, thanks Malcolm. Does anyone know about Vol 2? Tough Guys is clearly in standard cases, but I'm curious if they changed that for the re-issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks