What's new

Warner Brothers detective shows? (1 Viewer)

Mark To

Supporting Actor
Does anyone think there is a chance we will get any of these?
77 Sunset Strip
Hawaiian Eye
Surfside Six
Bourbon Street Beat

I know Strip was the most popular in its time and had the longest run (6 years if you count the final Jack Webb produced season that was totally a different show) but my favorite and the one I think holds up the best is Hawaiian Eye. Robert Conrad and Connie Stevens are still somewhat recognizable stars and had long careers. I know WB remastered them so at least that isn't a problem. But are there enough people still alive who know what these shows are?

Mark To

Supporting Actor
Does anyone think there is a chance we will get any of these?
77 Sunset Strip
Hawaiian Eye
Surfside Six
Bourbon Street Beat

I know Strip was the most popular in its time and had the longest run (6 years if you count the final Jack Webb produced season that was totally a different show) but my favorite and the one I think holds up the best is Hawaiian Eye. Robert Conrad and Connie Stevens are still somewhat recognizable stars and had long careers. I know WB remastered them so at least that isn't a problem. But are there enough people still alive who know what these shows are?

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I believe that Sunset Strip and Hawaiian Eye are currently (or were until recently) part of the Goodlife lineup. Unfortunately, that channel doesn't have a lot of exposure, but they have a great schedule of classic programming.

Shows such as this might work if a 3rd party, such as Image or even Rhino, released them. Unfortunately (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't believe Warners outsources their product.

Steve

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I believe that Sunset Strip and Hawaiian Eye are currently (or were until recently) part of the Goodlife lineup. Unfortunately, that channel doesn't have a lot of exposure, but they have a great schedule of classic programming.

Shows such as this might work if a 3rd party, such as Image or even Rhino, released them. Unfortunately (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't believe Warners outsources their product.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks