Warner Brothers detective shows?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark To, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Mark To

Mark To Supporting Actor

Does anyone think there is a chance we will get any of these?
    77 Sunset Strip
    Hawaiian Eye
    Surfside Six
    Bourbon Street Beat

I know Strip was the most popular in its time and had the longest run (6 years if you count the final Jack Webb produced season that was totally a different show) but my favorite and the one I think holds up the best is Hawaiian Eye. Robert Conrad and Connie Stevens are still somewhat recognizable stars and had long careers. I know WB remastered them so at least that isn't a problem. But are there enough people still alive who know what these shows are?

2. Mark To

Mark To Supporting Actor

Does anyone think there is a chance we will get any of these?
    77 Sunset Strip
    Hawaiian Eye
    Surfside Six
    Bourbon Street Beat

I know Strip was the most popular in its time and had the longest run (6 years if you count the final Jack Webb produced season that was totally a different show) but my favorite and the one I think holds up the best is Hawaiian Eye. Robert Conrad and Connie Stevens are still somewhat recognizable stars and had long careers. I know WB remastered them so at least that isn't a problem. But are there enough people still alive who know what these shows are?

3. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    I believe that Sunset Strip and Hawaiian Eye are currently (or were until recently) part of the Goodlife lineup. Unfortunately, that channel doesn't have a lot of exposure, but they have a great schedule of classic programming.

Shows such as this might work if a 3rd party, such as Image or even Rhino, released them. Unfortunately (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't believe Warners outsources their product.

Steve

4. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    I believe that Sunset Strip and Hawaiian Eye are currently (or were until recently) part of the Goodlife lineup. Unfortunately, that channel doesn't have a lot of exposure, but they have a great schedule of classic programming.

Shows such as this might work if a 3rd party, such as Image or even Rhino, released them. Unfortunately (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't believe Warners outsources their product.

Steve