What's new

Warner Archive Blu-ray sale at Amazon 3 for $35 (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Trouble is: I've got most of those titles already, and the others I don't want anyway. A pity: 3 for $35.00 is good value.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
"Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf", not included in above sale, is $11.99 11/20 only at Deep Discount.

"She Wore a Yellow Ribbon", included in the above sale, but out of stock is also $11.99 at Deep Discount 11/20 only..

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Has anyone purchased Victor-Victoria from amazon lately?
Is it the correct disc?

i fear they might be pushing old stock to customers that are unaware of the issue..

anorthosite

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
No matter what I do, I get an undiscounted total. Has the deal expired? Is there a promotion code or magic trick?

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Almost had a perfect trifecta. Need one to go with Yellow Ribbon and Love Me or Leave Me.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
No matter what I do, I get an undiscounted total. Has the deal expired? Is there a promotion code or magic trick?
Not all Warner Archive titles are included in the discount. If one of the titles in your cart is not included you won't get the discount.

This is a deal of the week so should be good until Saturday.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
well, i tried too, with titles on the sale and sold by Amazon. (be careful not to choose some default options in some blurays from 3rd party sellers)
Victor Victoria, Cat on a Hot tin roof, I confess.
The discount is applied but the 1st title is out of stock, and the 2nd it says it ships in 1-2 months!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow. Almost missed this.

I've had Kismet sitting in my cart for a VERY long time. And now just picked it up along with Love Me or Leave Me and The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Nice deal. I'm mighty tempted to pick up some of the noirs, too...but I've spent quite a lot over the past month or so. And my queue of material to watch has been getting longer and longer.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Wow. Almost missed this.

I've had Kismet sitting in my cart for a VERY long time. And now just picked it up along with Love Me or Leave Me and The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Nice deal. I'm mighty tempted to pick up some of the noirs, too...but I've spent quite a lot over the past month or so. And my queue of material to watch has been getting longer and longer.
I'm in exactly the same boat, I have a very high stack of discs I've purchased in the last month or two, and the time to watch them has been limited. Hopefully, once the TV season goes into holiday reruns, there will be more time in the evening to pare down the stack.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:D

I started a pile of recently purchased unwatched discs behind my Panasonic 55" ST50. It has just reached the point where the stack is starting to peek out above the top of the screen! :eek:

My wife and I last night finished a binge-watch of all seven seasons of The Gilmore Girls (in anticipation of the release of the four new episodes on Friday). Having that accomplished should now give us the opportunity to start cutting into that imposing pile.

I've already gotten one comment from Peg about the pile (as in: I should really consider relocating it to join the rest of my media)!! :laugh:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Three very high quality discs. You will be impressed by the picture quality.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I've now picked up two bundles from this sale. The first one a few days ago included Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Silk Stocking, and Pete Kelly's Blues. The second order, just now, was for three blind buys: On Dangerous Ground, Far from the Madding Crowd (liked the 2015 version a lot! Wonder how I'll feel about this one?), and Deep in my Heart.

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
I picked up 3 as well. Normally I have to buy Warner Archive through a secondary seller in Canada for a price of about $22 Cdn. each plus $3.49 shipping, but even with the Amazon.com shipping costs, and our crappy dollar, it was a good deal.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Ordered Hudsucker, A Mighty Wind and Greystoke. Doc Savage was on sale, so I grabbed that as well. $68 and change after shipping, which is less than $20 a title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks