What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

'Waiting...' Starring Ryan Reynolds (1 Viewer)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
This movie seems to have been made awhile ago. Reynolds doesn't seem to have the build he had in Blade 3 and Amityville. The release seems to have been held off and done to cash in on Reynalds somewhat rising star.

That said, I saw the movie, thought it was very funny. No classic and not really a good movie, but I got a kick out of it.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
One of the links above had an interview with Reynolds where he said that this was filmed right in between Blade 3 & Amityville. I guess they used loose clothing to hide it, here is the interview http://www.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=9415 ...interesting stuff in there about George Lutz suing MGM over the Amityville remake and Reynolds comments about Lutz.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
the whole video

Rob McKittrick explains in his blog:

So let me explain... Luis approached me and asked me if I wanted to pull a joke on the other actors and crew by getting into a fake fight... As soon as he asked, my eyes lit up... This is EXACTLY the type of thing I live for (Yup, I'm that guy)... So we waited until that scene in the bathroom, where everyone is cramped, and did it... We really milked it too, as you can see from the clip. If we had gotten too angry too quickly, they would have smelled it from a mile away, so we slow-burned it... And we fooled EVERYBODY. Watch the clip again. Everyone goes from smiling, to concerned, to quietly looking at the floor. Poor Ryan looks like he's about to shed a tear for me. The awkwardness in the air was a beautiful thing... After Luis walked out, I followed behind him, and a train of producers followed behind me, ready to do some damage-control. Luis and I walked outside, gave each other a huge hug and then walked back
in to a shocked room full of actors... Afterwards, there was this collective sigh of relief and elation once we revealed it was all a joke... I take personal pride in the fact that even after they found out it was a joke, many of the actors didn't realize I was in on it too, because my performance was so authentic... Once I get that lipo, the pectoral implants, and some face work, I do believe I will be giving Milonakis a run for his money on the acting tip... A few months ago, Luis and I discussed extending the joke beyond the actors, and bringing it to your doorstep... So Luis started bad-mouthing me a bit in the press, just so that I would have something authentic to motivate showing you all the fight. Hence, the Slam article. It's all so Machiavellian, I know...

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
:) Well I guess "going a bit too far" was the cherry on top.....pit & all.

Actors.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This movie is pulling me in two directions, on one hand it looks very funny, but on the other hand it deals with shit that I just assume not know about in regards to what might be going on at my local restaraunt. :frowning:

But, I suppose i'll see it, I mean Vanessa Lengies, Anna Faris and Emmanuelle Chrique are in it afterall, those are three world class hotties! :)

Kain_C

Screenwriter
Wow, they did go the distance with this thing. I'm glad, because I rather like Guzman and now I can like him again. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks