What's new

"V" stands for vibrate (1 Viewer)

Alan M

Second Unit
I dont know if anyone else has watched the dvd "V" for vendetta.

Since WOTW,I've been itching for a good LFE movie.While "V" doesnt match that standard.It did vibrate the windows and shake the floor.A number of LFE heavy scenes including one right near the start of the movie gave my sub a real workout.

Not a great movie by any means,but the LFE made it worth the watch.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I loved V. It has flaws, but overall it was very entertaining and pretty well done. Sound was lacking though. LFE wasn't that great actually; only a few odd placements where there was some seriously deep stuff.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
I really loved this movie, perhaps in part since I hadn't heard of it and was very pleasantly surprized. We watched it at a friend's who happened to have rented it, and there wasn't much LFE to be had from the ancient Sony SA-WM40 I gave him years ago. :) I'll have to check it out at home, I'd certainly watch it again for V's dialogue if not for the effects.

BrianTwig

Second Unit
I would love for people to start listing a bunch of movies that have great LFE, especially in large amounts. I tried wadding through that "Waterfall Chart" thread, but it is too massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks