What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

TV Show Soundtracks (1 Viewer)

michael_ks

Screenwriter
Now that my holy grail for tv soundtracks has been released (the virtually complete 3-CD set to "The Outer Limits", which I still anxiously await to arrive) here are a few others I'd love to see one day:

"The Night Gallery"
"The Rifleman"
"The Invaders"
"The Fugitive" - the complete score with higher fidelity
"Kung Fu"
"The Loner"

Would also like to see a multi CD set of some of the best tv western scored episodes by Herrmann, Sukman, Goldsmith, Steiner and others, to include, for example Bernard Herrmann's scores to "Knife in the Darkness" (CIMARRON STRIP) and "Last Grave at Socorro Creek" (MEN FROM SHILOH).

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nope, I didn't know that. BTW, Douglas Monce also posted this info. a couple of posts before this one. You guys are up on your Perry Mason trivia. I may need to send you both a copy of my exclusive Airwolf soundtrack album, of which I own about ten copies.

;)

Glenn Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
Network DVD - Network DVD in the UK have released the complete soundtracks (excluding library stock music) for The Prisoner, Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) and Man In A Suitcase.

They seem to have all the original music queues and each contains several CDs; Man In A Suitcase is 4 CDs long.

Well worth looking at; not cheap but unique.

michael_ks

Screenwriter

Incredible! I was about to list "Man in A Suitcase" in earlier post but thought it was such a long shot.

First, a 3 CD set to "Outer Limits" and now this! Thanks for posting the link.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Every once in a while, I come across a soundtrack on Amazon Music I have been looking for that I thought would never see the light of day....

Chuck CD.jpg
Chuck is one of them. I've loved Tim Jones' score ever since the series first premiered on NBC, and while I would have liked a more extensive set, there are some great tracks here. I'd recommend getting the digital download over the CD, only because the bonus tracks on the download are actually VERY GOOD. And Amazon does give you the CD artwork in PDF format along with liner notes!

Last edited:

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I just heard on the Film Score Monthly Message Board that La La Land Records will be releasing THE QUINN MARTIN COLLECTION: VOLUME 1 (2 CD SET) - VARIOUS ARTISTS

This is a projected multi-volume set due in May. No other details yet, but OMFGoodness!

I really hope there's an inclusion of QM themes that have never been out before. Would love to hear the themes to the Manhunter, and other short lived series.

James

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I just heard on the Film Score Monthly Message Board that La La Land Records will be releasing THE QUINN MARTIN COLLECTION: VOLUME 1 (2 CD SET) - VARIOUS ARTISTS

This is a projected multi-volume set due in May. No other details yet, but OMFGoodness!

I wonder if the theme of The Streets of San Francisco will be there.

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
I really hope there's an inclusion of QM themes that have never been out before. Would love to hear the themes to the Manhunter, and other short lived series.

James

I have the feeling they will include Jerry Goldsmith's score for the pilot of Barnaby Jones.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Every once in a while, I come across a soundtrack on Amazon Music I have been looking for that I thought would never see the light of day....

View attachment 56220
Chuck is one of them. I've loved Tim Jones' score ever since the series first premiered on NBC, and while I would have liked a more extensive set, there are some great tracks here. I'd recommend getting the digital download over the CD, only because the bonus tracks on the download are actually VERY GOOD. And Amazon does give you the CD artwork in PDF format along with liner notes!

Thanks Todd! I've been waiting for this back when the show was still on tv and was surprised that there wasn't a soundtrack for this. I absolutely loved the show and the music was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks