What's new

Props and set pieces from classic TV shows being sold from private collection (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I just saw a story on ABC World News Tonjght about a man who had accumulated the actual sets from All In the Family, the bar from Cheers and Jeannie’s costume that Barbara Eden wore is selling his collection. He had hopes to create a museum to display the items, but he wasn’t able to get that done.

In looking at the collection, it looks pretty massive! Items are from many other classics like Adventures of Superman, Star Trek TOS, the 1966 Batman, So if anyone wants a piece of it, check it out the article from CBS news:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
i know this might not be of interest to everyone, but I found the link to the auction. In the link below, one can view all the items and bids on each item in this auction. There is a pretty impressive collection. I had read on a prop forum that some of the items appears to have been acquired from another collection.

i was surprised to find costumes for some pretty well known shows; Gunsmoke, Batman, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost In Space, Star Trek, Jeannie, Hogan‘s Heroes, even newer shows like Lost and many more items. If you are a fan of these shows, it’s fun to look at the items there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks