What's new

Trials motorbikes in Canada (1 Viewer)

James Slade

Second Unit
I had a serious sportsbike crash a few years back, I want another bike! I have moved and would never enjoy sportsbikes and crusing again like I did in the past, without the guys I started with. I have always been interested in trials bikes, although I have never even seen one in person. Does anyone have any info on trials in Canada? Even better do you have a bike etc?

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Trials or Trails? Honda made a dual-purpose trials styled bike? It was a dual-purpose/enduro kinda bike that was styled essentially as a "trials" bike but was powered essentially by a four-stroke 200 to 250 cc engine.

I just searched the net and found nothing though.

James Slade

Second Unit
I did mean trials. They are bikes with no seat, sort of for obstacle courses etc. rock climbing etc. It is pretty popular in other parts of the world, with pro series etc.
GasGas makes bikes search gasgas trials motorbikes you will get hits!!

Sometimes you can find coverage on Speed Channel!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I've seen trials coverage on the Speed Channel, WOW what a cool sport. Talk about balance, some of the stuff they do is absolutely unbelievable!!!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
You should see the trial riders who do these crazy stunts on bikes without engines.

I am still working at a simple trackstand!

Jay

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Oh I've seen what they do. Its awesome. Very cool. Bicycle trials is kinda cool too.

Honda did make a dual-purpose bike that had very trials-like styling. Minimalist seating too. It was neat looking. 1988-1994 model year is my guess. They sold in Canada but I couldn't find anything on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks