Those who love live music please read!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tim Campbell, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Tim Campbell

Tim Campbell Agent

I trade live music through a forum called Phishhook.com.
    You can find my list under Flounder there. All of the recordings I have are 100% legal. The bands allow taping for the enjoyment of their fans. If anyone is interested in getting some shows please email me at [email protected]
    To The Mediators:
    I can post the trading rules of all the bands here if need be!
    Tim

2. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

Phishhook IS a bit different than the HTF, isn't it? Lots of political and religious discussion. Usually not for the better. But a great place to trade live shows.

Another great resource is db.etree.org both for trading and looking up setlists of live shows. I have my list up there right now: db.etree.org/yurkovic until I can get my own custom CGI in place.

Have you seen Phil & Friends in concert? They're quite good especially when Warren plays. Since I never got into the Dead until well after Jerry died, I never got to see them live. Phil & Friends isn't the Dead, but it's still very good and I hope to catch them again when they come through PA.

3. Tim Campbell

Tim Campbell Agent

Greg,

The main problem with some of the people on Phishook is that they take things too seriously. Most of the original core members are cool. p and f is good but I can not stand when Phil sings