What's new

This is weird!! (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
That is great.
It sure had me pulled in. I thought I was just not getting it and was looking extra hard...then I got it alright! :)

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
While I was "waiting" trying to figure out what was so special about the picture I noticed Ike's repsonse.

It looks like a guy pulling up his pants.
I was thinking, "Where in the hell does he (Ike) see this?" Then it happened.

That sent a chill down my spine!

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
I echo what most people said, scared the poop out of me (have to check to see if I wet my pants;) ). It's great, probably should have a warning for the people with heart conditions.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Like a good fright flick, it's something you keep wanting to come back to. I've looked at the thing five times already. Can't wait to show it to some friends.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
It's the first potentially fatal .gif I have ever stumbled across.

People with heart conditions should stay away from that thing. I have a somewhat weak heart and literally jumped from my seat when 'it' came through the door.

Joseph

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
It's okay Henry :) I have so few jolts like that, one isn't going to do too much damage at my young age. :D
Besides, that's just a phenomenal animated .gif. I'm the sort who never 'jumps' during horror films or gets freaked out by things. That, however, was very effective.
Reminds me of the Hospital scene in Exorcist 3... just as freaky... produces the same reaction in me.
Cheers!
Joseph

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Potential coronary episodes aside, this thing does not lose its impact. It's creepy after you've watched it five or six times. Neato. I love it.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I swear to God, I am never drinking another caffeinated beverage for the rest of my life. Nice post!

-Dan B

Hugh M

Second Unit
I'm a real dunce for telling someone to edit their post, because of give-away hints... I think most people will read the first post, before they move on....

as Chris Farley put it: "I hate when I do that!!!"

duhhhhhh!!!

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Awwww. Gee whiz! For some reason the image isn't there. I read everyone's posts and am terribly curious about what it was.
[pleading voice] Please help [/pleading voice] :frowning:

Andy_S

Second Unit
He exceeded his maximum bandwidth usage for today so we can't see it. Someone else host it please!

E

Eric Kahn

I had to watch it 3 times
1st time I thought it was a computer glitch
2nd time I was having help from one of my cats
3rd time I saw it for what it really was
missed the effect here:frowning:

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Anyone? I just stumbled upon this thread...and I'm terribly curious as to what it is. Could someone post it if they have it saved elsewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks