What's new

This is weird!! (1 Viewer)

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Help! ... The picture is not loading. maybe my firewall is blocking the site. please post the link ... or e-mail the inage/file to me, if you wouldn't mind.

Scott

KyleS

Screenwriter
Damn that was too funny. I was sitting there staring closer and closer to my screen trying to see what was in the door when I got the SHIT scare out of me for a sec.

KyleS

Hugh M

Second Unit
I'm just glad I'm not viewing this on a Projector on a 100" wide screen.

or maybe that would be cool.

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Oh man that was great! What a way to start your morning. I sent this out to a bunch of people at work, one girl screamed and jumped completely out her seat. Most are writing me back saying; "What is it?" People have no patience.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
It really does make you jump. You sit there peering at the doorway trying to make out a patterns or something and, then, whoosh. It's because you're not expecting it.

Now, if I had looked at this late at night and in a sufficiently inebriated state, I might have yelped.

Thanks for posting this. Cool.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I can't get it to work. Then again, I can't do this pictures at the mall either. Somedays I feel like Willem from Mallrats. "Its not a schooner, its a sailboat!"

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You jerk! Good job to all the responders who didn't give it away. I was thinking "what the hell could be scary about that pic???"
Until I displayed some patience!
Thanks for the quick, solid jolt. :laugh:

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Holy crap!!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

That scared the bejeezus outta me!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks