What's new

This is weird!! (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Oh great now I have to wipe my monitor, hang on, now let me check that pic, hmmm hmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, eeeeeeeeeeek!, spider crawled onto my desk! Ok its gone let me check that pic again, hmmmmmm, wait!aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Thanks baby, I needed that! ok one more try at checking that pic, yawn!! hmmmmmmmm I think I'll make a cup of coffee.....

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
DOH
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Folks, I wanna keep this and the other picture-bearing thread alive. Everybody here should see this thing. I tell you, I love it.

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Man, this has to be, OFFICIALLY, one of the funniest threads, ever.
First, I jump out of my seat the first time I spot the, hm, 'lady', or whatever it is, and probabaly alert my whole office to the fact that I happened to surf to something not business-related ;)
but then, I almost fall out of my seat several times when readin you guys reactions and comments.
Man, this made my day :)!.
Let's archive it!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I was halfway falling asleep when I saw that. Needless to say, I had to watch happy, fun cartoons on Cartoon Network just to not go to bed and have nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks