What's new

The Starter Wife -- returns as a series this fall (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Did any of you watch that USA miniseries? I missed it at the time, though when I saw it was returning as a show this fall I went and watched it on the USA site, and it's actually pretty good. It stars Debra Messing, who's returning for the show, as are her two friends, whom I loved. It'll be airing 10/10 at 9:00 p.m., anyone else planning on watching?

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Recorded this only because I love Judy Davis.
In no time at all I was fast forwarding to Judy Davis' next scene.
Can't imagine why anyone thought a 2 hour premiere was called for.
I won't be back.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

Aww, I'm sorry you didn't like it. I love Judy Davis too, but I enjoyed the show as a whole. I think it's cute, and I love Debra Messing's character -- not to mention Chris Diamantopoulos' character. I'll still be watching. Maybe give it another shot, sometimes the premieres aren't quite like the weekly show will be. I remember the premiere of How I Met Your Mother sucked, in my opinion, but then the rest of the show turned out gold.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I think the show is really hitting its stride. Joe Mantegna (Lou) is coming back again in tonight's episode, which I'm looking forward to... I loved seeing him again in the last episode we had with him. I'm hoping his on-again/off-again guest appearances continue! Has anyone else here been watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks