What's new

The Official 2019 Oscars Nomination Announcements Discussions & Predictions Thread (1 Viewer)

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Here is your Oscar winner for Best Original Song!!!! I like the way it was introduced!!!! This one, watching on 4k Dolby Atmos, was worth the wait earlier this morning!!! Lady Gaga showed me a lot...as did Bradley Cooper and all the others who were in the film!!!!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
A bit surprising to see First Man get the Visual Effects award. Everyone said it was more a character study than adventure film, and the other nominees were mostly wall-to-wall FX.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I wish the presenters would name the winning film first, before listing the people. They open the envelope and read names I'm not familiar with. They may have just listed them as nominees, but I'm not familiar enough to match them up that quickly.

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
I wish the presenters would name the winning film first, before listing the people. They open the envelope and read names I'm not familiar with. They may have just listed them as nominees, but I'm not familiar enough to match them up that quickly.
Concurred!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks