What's new

The OC Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
http://www.theocshow.com/theoc_dvd3.htm

Go to the above website to see cover art for The OC Season 3. According to them it is going to be released September 4th. I'm surprised Tvshowsondvd was not the first to report on this.... I am hoping they will include the alternate endings that were filmed for the season 3 finale. I would love to have those as extra's on the dvd set. One of the alternate endings apparentley had Mischa Barton dieing of an overdose.

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
oh yeah i hope they include the alternate endings too.

im not a huge fan of the cover art
wish it was more like the first two

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I was wondering just last night why there was no news yet for the third season of "The O.C.", and then I found this thread. :)

I'm not thrilled with the cover art either. Looks like they took the lazy route this time around. I also have to admit that out of all three seasons of the show, this was the weakest, consisting mostly of tired storylines we'd already seen before. I'll admit that last 6 or so episodes were really good, but the season as a whole was the worst yet. To me, season 1 stands out as the best, with S2 not far behind.

Regardless, since I own the first two seasons, I'll definitely pick this up. Perhaps I'll have a newfound appreciation for S3 after watching it consecutively. When it aired on Fox, they kept taking 2 to 3 week breaks in between various episodes which killed the flow of the show (to me anyway). I mean, they took a few weeks off around Christmas, a couple of weeks off for the Olympics, as well as a couple other instances. Hell, we had to wait 2 weeks between episodes just to see the finale. So I may have a different perspective after seeing these on DVD. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting it.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

We don't report on region 2 releases (which this is). Warner Bros hasn't set a date for the release in region 1.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks