What's new

The Norman Lear Collection: Sony meatheads reach a new low (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew

Of course, remember who turned out to be the bigger jerk...when Mike left Gloria and Joey for a hippie chick in a commune (in Archie Bunker's Place IIRC).

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Just for the record, Edith was killed off in the second season of Archie Bunker's Place because Jean Stapleton left the show and suggested they write Edith out by killing her. It was not a decision that was made lightly. They didn't really have much choice creatively since they would have to have explained where Edith was. I think it was a brave move.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
NO WAY I'm buying this, Sony. Put the rest of the regular seasons of ALL IN THE FAMILY out as you should, and then you'll get my money.

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
I'll be the small voice in the corner suggesting that the rest of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman be made available on DVD. Because this set just stinks of Sony sitting on top of a few stacks of TV shows and saying 'how do we get rid of these? I know! Norman Lear Box Set!"

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew

Considering the odds that they will correct a huge gaping error (a missing plot point) with that one is less than zero...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks