What's new

Everything Norman Lear (1 Viewer)

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower
Norman Lear is one of the most prolific producers in television history.

His shows:
All in the Family
Maude
The Jeffersons
Good Times
Sanford and Son
One Day at a Time
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman

1613401317727.png
1613401352616.png

1613401410288.png
1613401486809.png

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

Norman Lear shows to Amazon Prime/ IMDb TV.

Amazon decides which shows go to which service. There is no overlap so no show will be on both services.

All in the Family, Good Times, Maude, and One Day at a Time will launch tomorrow, July 15 on IMDb TV. This will be the first time that episodes of Maude and all seasons of All in the Family are available to stream.

The majority of the series, including All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, Diff’rent Strokes and 227, will have their entire runs available; a few series will offer two seasons at a time.

Last edited:

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower

Norman Lear shows to Amazon Prime/ IMDb TV.

Amazon decides which shows go to which service. There is no overlap so no show will be on both services.

All in the Family, Good Times, Maude, and One Day at a Time will launch tomorrow, July 15 on IMDb TV. This will be the first time that episodes of Maude and all seasons of All in the Family are available to stream.

The majority of the series, including All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, Diff’rent Strokes and 227, will have their entire runs available; a few series will offer two seasons at a time.
I literally got a notification from Google earlier today informing me of Amazon Prime and IMDb TV taking up these shows. It is great news.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Last week our local PBS station did a re-broadcast of the American Masters documentary "Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You" (2016) which was good with a lot of interviews and clips from his shows.

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower
Last week our local PBS station did a re-broadcast of the American Masters documentary "Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You" (2016) which was good with a lot of interviews and clips from his shows.
I could've watched that if we had TV at our house. We survive on watching DVDs on my laptop. We don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks