What's new

The Cult of Rez (1 Viewer)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-I've looked into this game a number of times for the Dreamcast, but I believe that you need a modded console to play an import version of the game,... am I correct??? I'm wondering because I'm dieing to get the game, but I do not have my console modded.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Try looking in the Dreamcast section of www.lik-sang.com for Backup/Import stuff. It should be around $15. BTW, if you've got a VGA screen (monitor, some HDTV sets, projector), spring for their VGA Box. Almost every DC game was designed for 480p through VGA, it just never advertised as such.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
It certainly looks official.
Many boots do.

Just looked through the VGD music site... And annoyed to see they /are/ selling lots of EverAnime soundtracks now im amongst their official ones. Bah. That's a dissappointment.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
it will have a EverAnime logo at the top and the number 566 at the bottom if it is the bootleg and not a legitimate release.
Well, then, I guess I got a bootleg:frowning:. That sucks. It still sounds great, and now that I have it I'm not letting it go.
On a side note: I accidentally got two of the *ahem* Trance Vibrators. Anyone want one for $35? C'mon, it'll make a great gift for the missus!

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Brian, Thanx for the answer. I've seen the boot disks before but I wasn't sure it alone would do the trick . So, now I just need to get my hands on Rez and a boot disk. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks