What's new

The Big Bang Theory - season 3 (1 Viewer)

Moe*A

Stunt Coordinator
Raj is a lucky dog getting to make out with Winnie Cooper. Also loved Sheldons "Goodnight puny humans"

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Other than Raj and Sheldon, I did not enjoy this episode. I've grown very tired of the Leonard/Penny thing and I cannot even stomach those two together at all. Those two have been ruined for me as they have become so unlikable. I adore Howard and his new girlfriend still.

Loved how Sheldon how no clue that the girl was hitting on him or wanted more that night. So funny!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer! It was surreal, strange, trippy, disturbing and funny all at once.
John: Completely agree about strung-out Sheldon. Him hovering over Penny & Leonard in bed (and Penny's subsequent scream) was hysterical.

And the skating scene with Raj & Howard has me guessing, too.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

John: Completely agree about strung-out Sheldon. Him hovering over Penny & Leonard in bed (and Penny's subsequent scream) was hysterical.

And the skating scene with Raj & Howard has me guessing, too.
Strung-out Sheldon was awesome. Many good lines in this episode. The Raj and Howard thing seemed to be playing off their "ersatz homesexual relationship."

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
The skating thing just kinda came out of nowhere, like they wanted to stick it on there no matter what and it was pretty funny. As far as the Leonard/Penny thing I expect we'll get a breakup somewhere down the line I would expect at the end of the season. With Leonard being basically the straight guy in the group I can understand why people think he's not needed, but in any comedy the straight man is important for the others to play off of.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

The sheer speed with which he popped his head up and dived back down into that pit of multi-colored balls was staggering, I haven't seen anything move that fast outside of a frightened Ferret...BAZINGA!!!
My wife and I were laughing so hard we could barely catch our breath. She said it was the funniest thing she's seen in a while. The little reprise before the credits (presumably alternate takes that weren't used) was just as funny. It seemed the biggest laughs occurred when Sheldon leaped straight up, practically clear of the balls, like a dolphin at Sea World (which, undoubtedly, was his influence). The "BAZINGA" and the expression on his face just upped the hilarity.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

The little reprise before the credits (presumably alternate takes that weren't used) was just as funny.
In the reprise, there was a security guard standing in the background watching them. I didn't see him the first time around. Overall a solid episode, I thought.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Aaron:

Leonard had an entire conversation with that security guard when he arrived at the place. It was the security guard who called Leonard to pick Sheldon up.

I'll bet the security guard was enjoying the "bazingas", too!

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Did this "something online" involve lots of pop-up windows? Because, yeah -- that can be distracting.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I guess I'm in a nit picky mood but I was watching my DVD's of season 2 today and they kept showing the back of the gangs TV and I always notice that they're running composite video.

One would think that they of all people would be running componant video at most or HDMI at best.

Someone should tell Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady about that hehe.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Just an okay episode this week.
But I did love Sheldons hate toward the 20th Fox exec who canceled Firefly

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I was cracking up at his enumerated dislike for Babylon 5. May the nerd feather ruffling commence!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This episode exemplified the very reason I hate Valentine's day (pretty F'd up to rub Raj's nose in it, too, if my friends did that I'd be unimaginably pissed off at them) with a passion so you've probably already guessed that I didn't care for this one.

Leonard and Penny REALLY need to break up, their dynamic was so much more charming and far less nauseating before they became an item. Also, is she living with Leonard now? I can't remember the last time we saw her in her apartment.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

I was cracking up at his enumerated dislike for Babylon 5. May the nerd feather ruffling commence!
When he said that, I was certain I could hear Joe DeMartino scream in horror--even if he wasn't watching!

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Video from the Belarus knock-off of "The Big Bang Theory", called "The Theorists" mentioned in Chuck Lorre's vanity card from last night's episode.

http://www.larrygetlen.com/2010/02/09/video-of-the-belarusian-big-bang-theory/

Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks