What's new

The Best Shows on that No One Watches (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
What do you think are some of the best TV shows on that nobody seems to watch?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well i would say 24. Its a excellent show which hasnt had stellar ratings.

Also would have to mention The Chronicle on Sci-Fi . Its become a hit for fans of the channel but people who only watch major network shows are missing a fun show

capt

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, the Brak Show.

All on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim (Thursday and Sunday, 10 PM to midnight).

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Right now, the dead-show-walking "The Tick"; it's "Seinfeld" with superheroes (and humor), but Fox's creative scheduling hasn't helped it any.

Sad to say, I'm probably part of the problem right now - I've heard great things about "100 Centre Street", but haven't watched, and I actually have no idea whether or not "The Lot" is still on AMC. Trying to keep track of everything on Sunday and Tuesday has maxed out my TV-viewing time; it's almost reaching the point where I wouldn't mind a little attrition.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Undeclared on Fox

The rumor is that the show is in danger and that the network cut down its order by a few episodes. This is a very witty and well-observed look at college, and certainly has had the most laugh-out-loud moments I've seen in a sitcom in a LONG time.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
I would say Sliders. I seem to be the only one watching that show where I am. It's not that the show is that good, but Kari Wurher is so hot! :b
Andromeda would be another choice too. I dunno, I kinda like the characters in that show. I'm currently watching it while typing this post. ;)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Despite no advertising and shitty scheduling, Andromeda actually has quite a following. I'm not part of that following, but I know it's out there...

Patrick Cate

Stunt Coordinator
The Family Guy. I'm shocked the ratings for this show aren't through the roof. The show is so funny I laugh my ass off every episode. In fact, I now consider it my favorite show on TV today.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
I've heard extremely good things about The Job but it's up against The West Wing so it doesn't have much of a shot.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
FAMILY GUY! The funniest show on TV IMHO... Too bad its in the same timeslot as survivor and Friends... Its like fox wanted to just get rid of it on purpose. good to see its still hanging on...
help this thread out! The Eternal Family GUy Quotes thread!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=30887
Also undeclared is pretty good too...

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
"The ReEducation of Max Bickford" is well written, well acted and makes very intelligent comments on difficult subjects. It also does reasonably well at making informed and multi-sided arguments on those same subjects. At the same time, it has some soap-opera-like story lines that keep things moving. Finally, because it centers around a college History professor, it is also educational!!

Jodee

Screenwriter
Once & Again.
This show is so well-written and well-acted. I hope ABC finally gives it a good slot after relegating it to Friday nights this season and putting it on hiatus. It's supposed to come back on Monday nights which would be great.

Darren H

Second Unit
Not enough people are watching The Gilmore Girls -- the best shown on tv in years. Another vote for Undeclared, too (which airs opposite Gilmore). What the hell are people watching on Tuesday nights that is better than this? It's the only night I watch tv.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
My pick would be Millennium which no one watched. Too bad becuase the first 2 seasons were really great.
The second half of the second season with the whole Cross of Christ, Owls and Roosters stuff was some of the best television Iver EVER seen.
Notice the signature below :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks