What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Thank you so much, Bob! These Season 2 Abbott & Costello Show Episodes look and sound fantastic!! :) CHEERS! :)
Happy belated Birthday Tony!!!
Glad your enjoying season 2.
Your enthusiasm and contributions here at HTF are one of the things that make this site a great place to come to!! I always read your posts on classic TV and films!

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Happy belated Birthday Tony!!!
Glad your enjoying season 2.
Your enthusiasm and contributions here at HTF are one of the things that make this site a great place to come to!! I always read your posts on classic TV and films!
Thank you so much, Lou! I appreciate your kind comments, and the same goes for you, my friend!! :) CHEERS! :)

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
So moving along , I finished disc one. Everything still looks terrific, but South Of Dixie looks a little soft. So, I’m wondering if that was one of the two episodes with some damage to the master? If so, 3D Archive is to be commended, because it looks light years better than any previous incarnation!
Disc two opens with Car Trouble, one of my favorite episodes, Great supporting cast composed of classic bit players and second bananas like Emory Parnell, Percy Helton, Milt Bronson,and Bobby Barber.
This episode features Gordon Jones in a dual roles, and has an involved story line that could have made a good feature film!
The fantastic quality continues!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• LouA

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satimis
Recent bookmarks