Froop Sic DaDoo Ron Ron [A Merry Xmas]

Oluka Froop Ringa Beata Potta [And a Happy New Year]

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

------------------------------------------------------

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at the HTF

Steve. :)

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Thanks for creating this great site for all of us to enjoy! Link Removed

Jay W

Supporting Actor
A very happy holiday season to everyone here, still one of the very best places to hang out on the net ;).

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to echo the gratitude for the moderators.

All they do is deal with crap and horribly immature people, at least the ones that they have to do anything about. The rest of us just pour out crap and are only slightly immature.

I would also like to offer my hopes for a safe and happy holidays. May we all be around to nitpick and revel in our hobby for one more roller coaster filled year.

Finally, I would like to offer most of my gratitude and thanks to all of you, here, at the HTF. You do make life more enjoyable and informative. You have allowed me to look at my hobby and re-evaluate what is important about it and how I may best share and enjoy what I like with others. It's good to know that no matter what I come up with, someone else can beat me exponentially.

Thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks