What's new

Thank you Brother Ramin for the call from down under (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Robert, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we keep you in our thoughts and wish for the very best for you always, and if there’s anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable in this difficult time, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Brother Ramin is indeed a wonderful man and I am grateful to be able to call him a friend as well.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Robert, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we keep you in our thoughts and wish for the very best for you always, and if there’s anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable in this difficult time, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Brother Ramin is indeed a wonderful man and I am grateful to be able to call him a friend as well.
THANK U

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Thank you for call - to all my friends who are really like family I was in the hospital 2 weeks please pray feel like not much life left

Oh my goodness, Bob. You’re back on HTF and have even named me in the title of this thread and I’ve only just stumbled across it three days later. Boy, am I red-faced!

Great to have you back. Hoping this means you’re over the worst of the crisis.

A lot of love has been surrounding you in these parts. I’m hoping you’ve felt the full force of that. If you’ve recently checked the other ‘support’ thread you’ll see some wonderful posts and offers of support from the extraordinary folks in this unique community.

I had a lovely chat with Cathy, but it realised my worries that you indeed had been most unwell.

I’ve been in private correspondence with Todd (@Capt D McMars ) and Man (@ManW_TheUncool ) about support options. Tagging them here so they too know you’re back on these boards.

Please drop me a line when you’re feeling up to it. I can call again too if you’re up to taking a call, although I don’t want Cathy to run up the stairs again to reach the phone.

Wishing you both the best of health, comfort and happiness.

And @Josh Steinberg … right back atcha!

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Oh my goodness, Bob. You’re back on HTF and have even named me in the title of this thread and I’ve only just stumbled across it three days later. Boy, am I red-faced!

Great to have you back. Hoping this means you’re over the worst of the crisis.

A lot of love has been surrounding you in these parts. I’m hoping you’ve felt the full force of that. If you’ve recently checked the other ‘support’ thread you’ll see some wonderful posts and offers of support from the extraordinary folks in this unique community.

I had a lovely chat with Cathy, but it realised my worries that you indeed had been most unwell.

I’ve been in private correspondence with Todd (@Capt D McMars ) and Man (@ManW_TheUncool ) about support options. Tagging them here so they too know you’re back on these boards.

Please drop me a line when you’re feeling up to it. I can call again too if you’re up to taking a call, although I don’t want Cathy to run up the stairs again to reach the phone.

Wishing you both the best of health, comfort and happiness.

And @Josh Steinberg … right back atcha!
u are a Gift to us all Brother Ramin I feel so bad for my mom she has so much on her plate and we have no one but my family here on the forum PRAYERS are needed from all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks