What's new

Testy Area 51 (4 Viewers)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
:D Russ I remember that skin, was it called Wap? You were trapped in there and we were trying to get you out, "head towards the light Russ!" Somewhere in this tome of a thread are those moments, they haven't been lost in time like tears in rain... :cool:

Dennis I posted a cat emoticon earlier and now it's jumbo sized, not sure what I did wrong. Your pussy's huge too.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Whenever I need to find an old password, I just push a button and Leia reads it to me.

TanAngryCicada-size_restricted.gif

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I have zero idea what’s going on. Watermarks? Photobucket? I haven’t seen my sig in years? Was there a takeover? Somebody took the other pill

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
All this talk about pussy-gato emoticons got me to thinking maybe we need an emoticon for kittys that are carrying COVID-19.

- Walter.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
OK the Photobucket watermark is still in Zen's signature when you use Google Chrome.

Somehow the latest update of Edge can drop the watermark. It must have been updated during the 14 April "patch Tuesday" update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.