What's new

Terrorist from Die Hard: Name of Actor (1 Viewer)

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know the name of the Asian actor who has played a gunman/terrorist in a number of films? He's got long hair and long mustache.

In Die Hard he was the guy that hid behind the candy counter while waiting to ambush the SWAT team. He looks around to make sure nobody is looking and steals a candy bar. The next shot is when the cops are cutting through the doors and are about in; he's calmy munching away.

I believe he was also in Lethal Weapon and might have been in last week's episode of "24".

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
The actors name is Al Leong.
Here is a link to his information from IMDB:
Link Removed

ikiru

Stunt Coordinator
Wasnt he Ghengis Khan in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?
Yep...His name is Al Leong.
Link Removed
-ikiru

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I never knew his name, but he's a character actor that I always take notice of when I see him. Here's a decent site I just found about him: Link Removed

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Thanks Ross. The website hasn't been updated in almost three years but gives some very good info.

Michael: yes, he did get blown away in 24 last night. My girlfriend wondered why I got so excited when he had some screen time in last nights episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks