What's new

Target 3.99 TV DVD Samplers (1 Viewer)

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
I don't know if this has been posted yet - but the local Target store has a bunch of single disc TV show "samplers" from WB box sets. They are priced at $3.99 each, come in a card like package, and have a $5 off coupon attached if you then choose to buy the box set the disc's content is taken from.

Among the titles offered (that I can remember off the top of my head) were:

Gilligan's Island (first two episodes)
The Waltons (first episode)
The Jetsons (what appears to be an episode from a later season)
The Flintstones (first episode)
Gilmore Girls (first episode)
Jonny Quest (an episode from the new adventures)
Kung Fu (first episode)

There may be one or two more.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Babylon 5 first episode also. (Didn't see them at Target, saw them at Newbury Comics).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Yup. I mentioned this the other day in the Target $5.50 DVD thread in Coupons/Deals.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
Why would they provide episodes for later seasons for The Jetsons and Jonny Quest? That doesn't make much sense and is rather misleading to boot.

Rodrick

Second Unit
yOU AMERICANS ARE SO LUCKY. WE CANADIANS HAVE THOSE EVERYWHERE AND AT $6.99 EACH. AND THE COUPON IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE US.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
At $3.99, you might as well buy it even if you know you're getting the season set for the $5 coupon. You'll save around 60 cents!

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
These sampler discs are available through any retailer, including Amazon.com. They are generally the first couple of episodes from a series, the pilot TV movie (if that's how the show was launched) or a couple of "strong" episodes for shows where continuity is less of an issue.

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks