What's new

SVS "Superior" Customer Service !!! (1 Viewer)

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered my SECOND SVS and new ISD for my old SVS last evening at about 10:30PM last evening. Checked my email early in the AM before work and had three seperate emails from Tom and Eric answering my questions. Got home from work today, to see an email from UPS stating that the packages have shipped and begun their journey, arriving this Friday, right before I begin my 10 day mini-vacation at home! Our next planned movie day is next saturday when we are showing both LOTR movies, what a treat this is going to be!

Gentlemen, this is superior customer service plain and simple.

Much thanks to Tom and Erik @ SVS

:):):):)

Chris James

Stunt Coordinator
I'm glad you mentioned Erik. He doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Great guy, just like Tom and Ron.

Krystian C

Stunt Coordinator
I know what you mean Dave,

I have had some great support from Ron and Erik. I sent a couple questions about 3 weekends ago, as I am planning to buy a Pair of SVS CS+ 16-46's this summer, well Isen the email midday Saturday. I expected a response sometime Monday Am when the work week starts again. Well I got to work Sunday AM to find a letter of appollagy from Ron for taking so long to email me back. It was postmarked 10pm Saturday. And to go one further, for being so long to respond, he offered me a free T-Shirt when I order at the end of August. Like, holy crap, who else in the service industry does that. No one! Secondly I emailed Erik this past weekend to get see what the availibility is looking like on the pair of CS+'s and I got an email back 03:00am. Good lord, Tom and Ron must be slave drivers ;) making poor Erik work 24/7

Kris

Arthur Vino

Stunt Coordinator
I been bugging Erik about my PB2-Plus a LOT, and he been very helpful and responsive every time.. I would probably get annoying by me already, if I were Erik..
:)

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
I can't agree with you all more.
I had a question about a mere t-shirt that i ordered over the weekend and my god, the response was quite OVERWHELMING!
Needless to say, they took care of me in an INCREDIBLE way!
And for just a t-shirt. Man, these guys at SVS ARE AWESOME!.
I LUV SVS AND MY 16-46CS+/SAMSON COMBO :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks