What's new
World Wide Stereo

SVS SCS-01(M) bookshelf vs Rocket ELT525T towers. Opinions please. (1 Viewer)

Rancho5

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alec
Me again. Sorry. My friend that is WAY into HT suggested Rockets today. It's what he has (moved here recently and are not yet set up) and he has absolutely no regrets. I love the looks of the ELT525 towers and need opinions vs the SVS SCS-01(M)'s.

The Rockets are much larger and look like they will fill my HT (22 long, 10 wide and 7 tall) much better than the SVS set up. I am buying an SVS sub still to go with whatever I get.

Opinions please!

UPDATE: Deeper research has taught me that the ELT525T's are not Rocket speakers after all, just on the same website (AV123.com) and distributed by the same company which has them made overseas. Apparently ELT is it's own speaker brand. I can't seem to find many reviews at all of these speakers.

728x90

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Just a thought. You could get the other speakers as well and see which ones you like best. SVS does give you 30 days to return if you are not satisfied. Try both and send back the ones you don't care for!

Rancho5

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alec
I'm keeping the SVS order in and not going with the ELT525 towers. As stated in the edit, they were not the Rockets I thought they were, just sold on the same website. They were ELT's. The SVS's got much better reviews over all, they are made in USA and have generous return policy. ELT's are made in China, can't be returned as they were "B" stock and only had a few reviews that I could find. Thanks guys!

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Looks like you made a smart choice. Chime back in with your thoughts when you get them set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks