What's new

SURVIVOR 3 - comments (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
If the rumors are true and MB plans on splitting the two 6 member teams into three 4 member teams, it could get interesting.
I wonder if just 2 members of each existing team will be taken out to form this third team, or if there will be a full mix so that each of the three teams has 2 members each of the existing tribes.
I don't know what I want more, the team of Brandon, Lindsey, Silas, and Kim P. to stay together and have to actually work (and start backstabbing each other early), or to split them up amongst the 3 teams.
Since the only two people on the show I tolerate are Ethan and Kelly, I'm still rooting for the rest of the cast to be eaten by lions.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Please, please, please let the "youthful 4" stay together so they can see firsthand just how lazy they are. It would be sweet justice to see them have to vote each other out!
biggrin.gif
Since the only two people on the show I tolerate are Ethan and Kelly, I'm still rooting for the rest of the cast to be eaten by lions.
Hey now, what about Lex? He has been pretty inoffensive so far. I like his chances to go all the way. The lions can have the rest, though.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
If they are split up into three teams, I doubt the four lazy young-uns would last very long if they stayed together. That would make the challenges more interesting since there would be two teams that lose?
------------------
My DVD Collection

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Cool, a Survivor discussion. In have yet to miss an episode in its 2+ seasons, although for some reason I can't stomach any of the other reality shows. (I gave Big Brother, Temptation Island and Love Cruise a fair shot, and each one bored me to tears.)
But Thursday night 8pm is like a one-hour holiday around this household.
I read a good portion of this thread and it's cool to see that people here are simply discussing the show and there aren't any "Yo, this show sucks" postings.
If nobody's already picked her, can I choose Lindsey as the most obnoxious contestant? God, I hate her. And Brandon. I hate him too, and not because he's you-know-what. He's just a jerk. :)
See you all on Thursday!
------------------
Scott Weinberg
------------------
ofcsminilogo2.gif

[Edited last by Scott Weinberg on November 07, 2001 at 01:25 AM]

Alex S

Second Unit
I hope the 4 children stay together.
I would love to see them vote each other off.
I still think this is the worst Survivor of the three so far. Mainly beacuse of the characters (or lack of them) but also because of the scenery. It's just a big open spaces no oceans or lakes, no mountains and hardly any trees or bushes.
I would like to see Lex, Ethan or Kelly win. The rest of the Borans are morons.
:)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
With regards to the comment about Kenya being a poor location in comparison to the previous two, I agree. It's not very visually interesting.
I read somewhere that Survivor 4 (hopefully there will still be one!) will take place on Tahiti. Sounds like a much better location.
The characters this year are shaping up to become more interesting now that we get to see more of them, by the way. I was worried they were too bland, but the more we see, the more I hate them (that's a good thing :)).
/Mike
[Edited last by MickeS on November 07, 2001 at 01:29 PM]

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Survivor 4 starts shooting tomorrow (11-8-01) in Nuku Hiva. It looks like a very picturesque location. Here's the source... Link Removed
mickey31.gif

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Bill, thanks for the information. Seems like a much better location. If Survivor is still around when I become a US citizen, I HAVE to apply. I think I'd win! :)
/Mike

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Well, since your all begging me to give my opinion, I will :)
Boran, all the way. I really like the older folks on that other tribe. but there's just too much seperation in the group.. they're bound to fail.
I really like that one young chick (Chemist?) on boran, but Jessie the Sherriff (Oh yea) was the BEST..
I think Sambura will end up the victor.
Nathan
[Edited last by NathanP on November 08, 2001 at 07:30 PM]

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
TV Guide has spoiled the next few weeks (except they don't say who is voted off). Spoiler:they imply that MB does split the two into three tonight, but it sounds as if it is only temporary and they go back to original tribes in 2 weeks.

NathanP

Supporting Actor
I love the folks from the original Boran tribe (In my last post I accidently called them sambura instead of boran, I've edited that post to make it correct)
And since none of them have votes against them, they'll be able to kick off any of the Sambura people on their team.
Look for members of the original Boran to be the majority of people left at the merger.
Nathan
[Edited last by NathanP on November 08, 2001 at 07:34 PM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Spoiler:Interesting strategy from Ethan to convince Kim to throw the immunity challenge so they can boot off one of the two physically stronger players, Silas or Clarence. My guess is that Clarence is a goner. Then the original Morons will hold an advantage to boot off either Frank or Silas next, most likely Frank if they fail the next immunity challenge.
There were some funny comments from the survivors:
Tom got a nice thrill picking that tick out of Lindsay's butt. Brandon was called a "queer" by Tom. Brandon said he was glad he was gay because he couldn't handle crying women anymore :)
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oussa13
Recent bookmarks