What's new

Superman Returns Sequel discussion thread (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
They can do an origin story...They just have to pay up to the Siegel/Schuster families.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"You know, I don't think we've ever gotten a really good Lois Lane."

My pick would be Zooey Deschanel

http://www.filmstew.com/Users/DailyNews/13228/ZooeyDeschanel%28Christina%29.jpg

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Norm

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)][SIZE= larger]Superman Returns: The Bryan Singer Cut.[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)][SIZE= larger]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]http://www.supermanreturnsthebryansingercut.com/

It's a nice idea. Unfortunately, it was Singer himself who made the decision to cut the big opening effects spectacle from the film after shooting it and then the completely inexplicable decision to cut out large chunks of the plot at the very last minute, to the point where everything doesn't even flow together well in the final cut. I'd be more interested in John Ottman's original cut of the picture.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I read one of the children's books adaptation to read the missing prologue scene. Not the same as seeing it, but close.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
It's a nice idea. Unfortunately, it was Singer himself who made the decision to cut the big opening effects spectacle from the film after shooting it
Supposedly Singer decided to hold back the Return to Krypton footage for a possible re-release or sequel. Neither of which is happening at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks