What's new

Superbowl Ads? (1 Viewer)

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone posting them this year? (HD hint hint :D)
We poor Canadians don't get to share the fun.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the first one seemed to be for ford mustang and was in HD.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm taping them in SD, but I don't have any place to host them.

And I just got the Batman Begins trailer; how sweet was that?!?

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Great, I'm glad I started a thread so I can read about other people watching the ads I can't see!

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
So far, I think there have been only about 3 decent ones. Fed-Ex, GoDaddy.com and NFL networks one with Joe Montana and all the players not participating in the SB singing 'Tomorrow'.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, there have been funny ones (bud light skydiver) but nothing just WOW.

Halftime show was the best in YEARS. It's amazing what happens when MTV is out of the picture ;)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Okay, the cat in the speghetti sauce was pretty good as was the monkey woopie cushion. Maybe they'll be better in the 2nd half. I liked that Tabasco add as well Patrick :emoji_thumbsup:

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
The cat one reminded me of one of the cats I have. The cat in the ad looks exactly like him. :laugh:

I love the CareerBuilder.com ads this year. I don't know, maybe it has to do with monkeys in an office setting which is always great! :)

The Lays one with MC Hammer was killer too.

This year's show was the best in a long time as far as artist selection goes, but last year's was great for one reason "wardrobe malfunction"! :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Monkey kissing ass on the CareerBuilder ad - LOL!

Here's another place to download the Super Bowl ads.

Haha, there's an auction on Yahoo (search on "lincolnfry") for the Abe Lincoln Fry, and it's to $99,999,999,999,999.98.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
and the other one (from the same company) where the guy is on the cell phone headset and is saying "You're being robbed!" - That was pretty good.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Did they show an ad for the War of the Worlds? I saw the "sponsered by" announcement, but I must've missed the actual spot. :frowning:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The whole room went crazy when that War of the Worlds teaser came on, and went even crazier when it ended! That movie looks hot!

Speaking of hot, who was the girl in that Tobasco ad, she was unbelievably gorgeous! :eek: She sort of looked like Laetitia Casta, but I don't think it was her though.

I also liked that ad with P Diddy and the Diet Pepsi truck suddenly becoming all the rage. It pokes fun at the idea that people will embrace the dumbest things if they see a celebrity do it. My girl Eva Longoria was in that spot too, which I was very pleased about. :D

My team didn't win, but at least the commercials kept me entertained during my low points.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I recorded everything onto my computer in SD, let me know if you want anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks