What's new

Superbowl Ads? (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Whoa crap, Im even more excited to get War of The Worlds in my Home Theater!

Speilburg=DTS :D

That movie looks fantastic!

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Yeah, Id like to see this Tabasco commercial as well :)

And the War of the Worlds trailer, if its no problem...thanks!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
You didn't miss anything, PatB. This year's commercials were pretty awful across the board.

The only one our room really laughed at was the cat/tomato sauce incident.

And I assume that Pepsi struck some kind of exclusivity deal with Fox, hence no Coke commercials. Same with beer commercials (Bud/Bud Light only). And McDonald's, but no Burger King.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
OK, who greenlit that Gladys Knight/rugby commercial for...well, whatever the hell it was for? That was flat-out stupid.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
For those of you who captured them but don't have webspace, you send it will allow you to upload the files there and then it'll give you a url that'll be active for 30 days that can then be posted.

I'd appreciate if someone could put them up like that because i'd like to have a hard copy to send to my parents because they're on a lower speed connection and find it frustrating to have to click...then wait...and wait...for each movie.

thanks

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor

I have to agree. It was so fun to have a group of people just singing along. No Britney, no Kid Rock, just songs that people had fun singing to. Sometimes less is more, and I thought Paul sounded pretty good for an old guy. It was the highlight of the evening for me... although the Patriots winnning and Batman teaser was good too. :D

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Pretty sloppy game but the ads were pretty good..... especially WOTW and Tobasco!!!!! Had to rerun that one on Tivo a couple of times........
Although the new Mustang is really hot .... I could have done without seeing the ad 3 times within 10 minutes....... should have rerun the Tobasco ad a few more times though........

This was actually the first superbowl in years that I didn't change channels at halftime......

Great show! But would have liked to see a better performance during the game!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"BTW, did anyone else find that car commercial with the frozen guy a tad morbid? "

Nope, I was just thinking that for REALLY need to work or the HVAC in the new Mustang:)

Brent

Tobasco ;)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

It was awesome. great songs, great performance, great entertainment. Good to see a PRO perform on TV!

The ads were so-so. Tabasco and GoDaddy were hot, but not great commercials.

The funniest one was Bud Light airplane ad, man I laughed. The Fed-Ex one was great too.

/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks