What's new

Superbowl Ads? (1 Viewer)

Diallo B

Screenwriter

it is true that people outside of paul's traditional fan base may enjoy his music. but i would put my house up that if he had a concert that 95 percent of the people on that field would not pay to see him perform, regardless of what songs he performed. once again, this is not to say that they do not enjoy his music.

i am simply being realistic about what i saw. imo, the demographic (age & cultural) that i saw does not lend itself to what was presented to us as the television viewers. simply because you are a fan of paul mcartney does not make that halftime show crowd authentic. on the other hand, i could be completely wrong.

imo, last year's show was distasteful and poorly performed. we all know that paul mcartney performing this year's halftime show was a result of that. i was simply stating my opinion of the motives behind a good but overall bland halftime show. to me the 'ambiance' was not authentic.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Alright, I watched the halftime show again, and in between "Get Back" and "Live and Let Die", Paul stepped off center stage, the stage opened up, the piano rose, and the stage closed, all within a matter of eight seconds. How in the world did they do that? I didn't see any wires attached to the piano, how could it have risen like that?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
ah, I wondered about that.
also, did paul give his guitar to a fan, or to a stagehand after the first song?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Ahh, I see how they did it now. There's a bar underneath the middle of the piano.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks