What's new

Stupid parental situation........ (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor

Hmmm, I'm 40 years old and would NEVER consider inviting or hanging out with an 18 year old girl, with our without my wife. No offense to any teenagers/young people reading, but I would have hardly anyhing in common with anyone of that age. I'm with Cam on this one, I would have given a great big WTF also, I would be concerned as to what the neighbors motives were.

It's all well and good to say, "She's 18, let her do her thing", but as a parent, I'd be concerned with both the logic of the scenario as well as the possibilites that could arise from said scenario.

I'm glad it turned out to be nothing, though!

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor

Hmmm, I'm 40 years old and would NEVER consider inviting or hanging out with an 18 year old girl, with our without my wife. No offense to any teenagers/young people reading, but I would have hardly anyhing in common with anyone of that age. I'm with Cam on this one, I would have given a great big WTF also, I would be concerned as to what the neighbors motives were.

It's all well and good to say, "She's 18, let her do her thing", but as a parent, I'd be concerned with both the logic of the scenario as well as the possibilites that could arise from said scenario.

I'm glad it turned out to be nothing, though!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
sorry ricky, but why was "boogie nights" the first thing i thought of when i read your name? ;) :)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
sorry ricky, but why was "boogie nights" the first thing i thought of when i read your name? ;) :)

David Devaux

Agent
I'm still a ways away from 40, but I really hope I never get to the point where I don't want to be around 18 year old women :)

David Devaux

Agent
I'm still a ways away from 40, but I really hope I never get to the point where I don't want to be around 18 year old women :)

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

Maybe him & his wife are swingers & he or she thought she was attractive & wanted to have a threesome? :b

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

Maybe him & his wife are swingers & he or she thought she was attractive & wanted to have a threesome? :b

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

I'd have sex with a 18 yr old (somehow i don't think my wife would like that ) but i probably wouldn't "hang" with her. 18 is still pretty immature.

Ive heard it before. YADDA YADDA YADDA

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

I'd have sex with a 18 yr old (somehow i don't think my wife would like that ) but i probably wouldn't "hang" with her. 18 is still pretty immature.

Ive heard it before. YADDA YADDA YADDA

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Ok, now I am confused about this whole situation.

Perusing the Receiver/Seperates Forum I come upon this thread where Cam talks about his GIRLFRIEND screwing up his receiver. This puts a whole new light, at least for me in this situation with his "step-daughter".

If you are not married to this girl's mom, and just a boyfriend, it really gives you little say over what the girl does outside of the home besides following the rules of the house if it is indeed your home and not the mothers. She may even resent you for being with her mom without a commitment of marriage as well. Hmm.....

J

David Devaux

Agent
Bryan K,

your right. I'd probably just have sex with her two ... maybe let her make me a sandwich afterward :)

though I do know, my wife REALLY wouldn't like that at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks