What's new

Stargate SG-1 Season 2 in September (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
That's what DVDFILE says. I wonder what happened to May - that makes more sense especially since the series is moving to Sci-Fi in June. Maybe they're trying to coordinate with the Stargate:SE which comes out in Sept too. Either way, this is going to be a tough wait. :frowning:

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully this means that the releases will be sped up now that it's having its 2nd run syndication on Sci-Fi

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Maybe its good that way. So many TV sets are coming out in May

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I for one think that this sucks. Way too long of a wait, but if they put out another season every 3 months I'd be very happy. Get S3 just in time for X-mas :)

Keith Helms

Stunt Coordinator
I've got season 4 shipping from Amazon UK next week. I haven't decided if I'm going to wait for them to release more Buffy seasons in region 1 or just get the R2 sets.

Same notion about the South Park box sets.

These studios with their silly regional encoding don't seem to realize it's a global economy now and with the internet we can easily see (and order) what is available elsewhere in the world. Is it just me, or are the MPAA and RIAA all about "control" these days and less about "customer service" and "sales"? Never before heard of an industry that gets mad when you buy their product because you bought it from the "wrong place".

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I have to agree, too much product in May :)
I already have the entire series at my disposal in various formats, so I'm not insane for these. Worse comes to worse, if you can't wait SciFi will be showing the entire series thus far this fall.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
All right...THAT'S IT!!!! They've just cinched my decision to buy a Malata multi-region DVD player. Damn you, MGM!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks