What's new

Star Wars the TV show?.... (2 Viewers)

Mike!S

Stunt Coordinator
Im sure whatever he does, it will bring new technology to the tube. I just hope he doesn't do a All green screen type show, where everything is computer animated.

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
IMO, the best thing that we've heard about the show so far is that Lucas will provide only a general guide for the series. He will then take a "hands-off" approach from that point forward.

This formula worked quite well, I thought, for the Cartoon Network's recent animated Clone Wars shorts. You could tell that the producers of that series were true fans of Star Wars and did a great job with limited resources.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I'd like to see show exploring the history of the Jedi and Sith.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
yes, well, if Lucas doesnt want to do the Post quills (episodes 7-9) then Id like to see those on cartoon. you know, about Han and Leia's kids being more powerful than Luke, Luke turning to the dark side, the Emporor cloning his body and using the force to change bodies. I have the comic books and those are great.

Mark Oates

Supporting Actor
I'm not getting my hopes up. I have nightmares about a sitcom featuring Jar Jar Binks sharing an apartment with two Ewoks.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D

HA, they can call it "My Two Ewolks" or "Two Ewolks a Jar and a Pizza Place"

Mike!S

Stunt Coordinator
Lets think of some show titles:

Star Wars Adventures : too generic
Tatooine (aka smallville)
X-Wing Squadren
The Falcon
Jar Jar and the Bear
Dukes of Vader
The secret Life of Leia organa (ohh we'll get too read her diary :)0)
8 simple rules for dating my teenage jedi
Troops (actually this is a pretty good idea for an episode, they could get the original creator to direct and write it.
Boba the Gungan salyer
the Life and Times of Lt.Porkins
ok thats all i got for now

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Threes Company, -- starring Jar Jar as John Ritter. and Wicket the Ewolk as Chrissy. and Darth Vader as Ralph Furley.. HAHA

or

The S.W. (the O.C.)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
maybe it could be an after school special about drugs. it would follow the lead of the 80's commercials with C3PO and R2D2 talking about how smoking is bad. (I was peeved that these werent on the dvd set) remember those commercials?

couple more names:
Jar Jar's Playhouse
I Love Chewie

Adam Sha

Agent
I take it this thread is tongue-in-cheek, so even in light of that. I'd say in all seriousness. A series that is post Episode-6 rather than the prequels that are just wrapping up.

Either that or a series based on some Star Wars EU material.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Hell, no. When something other than financial constraints can make me stop spending money on Star Wars merchandise, then something has gone seriously wrong.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
In all seriousness, I wish they'd bring in Timothy Zahn to serialize his three post-the-trilogy books, which would make for a great multi-year arc.

However, I could also see "Ewoks: the cartoon series" as well (hell, I watched that on CBS as a kid)

Mark Oates

Supporting Actor
Would Wars fans have the same violent allergic reaction to Jedi Academy as Trek fans had to a Starfleet Academy project?

Chris

Senior HTF Member

Would Michael Winslow (the guy who does all the voices) be in it? Could be a riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks