What's new
World Wide Stereo

Speakers for denon avr-3805 (1 Viewer)

Hello,

In the next month I'm buying a Sanyo Plv-z2 front projector and I'll probably change my denon avr-5700 for a avr-3805. I really want to add at least one more speaker to the back. I need to buy 2 fronts, a center, and 3 surrounds. It would be very difficult to have 2 back speakers. My room is 13 x 12 so I have to put all speakers near the walls. I know it would be better to keep a distance with the walls but the room is not big enough. My old speakers are all differents. A Jamo center 100, two APM 44 ES from Sony and two rear SS-505-AV (sony). Far form ideal but it's time to change. But I want to keep my sub, a Paradigm ps-1000. I usualy put my Denon 5700 at -15 when I'm watching a film. I don't listen music often in that room. My budget is about $1500 and I can't place big towers anyway. Are Energy take 5.2 speakers an option ? Is there something a little bigger but not too big, especially for the rears. And keep the budget in mind!

Thanks

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shronkey234
Recent bookmarks