What's new

Speaker recommendation....I am looking at the Polk CSi40, RTi70 and FXi50 (1 Viewer)

Jarvis_R

Agent
I drove an hour to pick up the 100's after purchasing them from my local store. When I get there to pick them up, the clerk is taking a long time to pull them out. I decide to llok around in the meantime, Then low and behold, the 150's at $249. Seems like the last pair in Chicago.

Best of luck on your quest.

Tuan Le

Agent
Just to let everyone know, I just got a set of Polk RTI150's for $209 each. WOW!!!! :D This set is a store display set. However, the set is brand new without a single scratch. :emoji_thumbsup:

WOOOO HHOOOOOO!!!!!:D

Tuan Le

Agent
Well...now with the RTI150's in the living room, do you guys happen to know where I can get the Polk FXI50 (surrounds) and CSI40 (center) at a good price? :D The best price I've found for the CSI40 is $299 and $309 for FXI50.

Thanks

Chris Sigua

Stunt Coordinator
For anyone looking for some RTi150's in the SF Bay Area, the Newark Circuit City has 3 floor models going for $249 each. They're stickered at $303 but it's $249 in the computer. I was this close to buying them, but decided otherwise...my loss is your gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.