What's new

South Park Thread (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Another great episode. I thought the free hat bit would start to get old but it never did, it was always funny. I loved the Special Edition of Cartman Gets An Anal Probe. Classic.

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Another great episode, all the way to the last joke!
"Lucas, COME!!!"
This one was especially appropriate for the forum. Loved the Ewoks chasing Indy! But the real kicker was seeing Coppola's, Lucas's and Spielberg's heads explode. Even their expressions and the screams were perfect! They must have studied that scene from Raiders as much as I have!
As soon as I saw Tweek with the bazooka mimicking the scene from the movie, I knew the head-exploding scene was coming. Seeing the clip of the show last week tipped me off. I thought something looked familiar with Coppola's face in that clip when I saw it.
Didn't diminish the moment at all though!
News from the studio site concerning next week's ep.
"Bebe’s Boobs Destroy Society" (working title)
Episode 610
In the new episode of South Park the boys are faced with a new challange in life. Wendy's pal Bebe is the first girl in the fourth grade to "develop". Her tiny buds of womanhood inspire an almost primate-like reaction from all the boys in class that threaten their friendship and society in general.
Could this one be on par with the Sex Ed episode? I hope so!

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
HELP!! I have forgotten about South Park! (did not think there would be new episodes this summer). As of today (July, 14) how many new ones have I missed? I know I can catch the Lucas/Speilberg one Sunday night, but I am sitting here in shock that I forgot all about new episodes.

I tried to find a good, up to date resource, with episode guides, but nothing seems to be updated. I've seen every episdode but one (not including the recent new ones). I want to keep track of what the titles are so I can make sure I catch them on reruns.

Any good South Park websites that are kept up to date?

Thanks,

Jason

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Well in Season 6 there has been the following episodes
601-Freak Strike
602-Jarred Has Aids
603-Asspen
604-The New Terrance and Phillip Trailer
605-Fun With Veal
606-The Simpsons Already Did It
607-Red Hot Catholic Love
Hey guys is it pathetic that I did all that from memory?
You can go to www.southparkstudios.com they have a great episode guide.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
It's actually (in aired order):
602 Jared Has Aides
603 Asspen
601 Freak Strike
605 Fun With Veal
604 The Terrance & Phillip Movie Trailer
606 Professor Chaos
607 Simpsons Already Did It
608 Red Hot Catholic Love
609 Free Hat
:)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Damn, I have been out done. Well washing dishes for 6 and a half hours makes me tired and confused. I didnt feel the need to put in Free Hat because he was going to see it. But other then that very fine work. O and Jason just so you know episode 607-The Simpsons Already Did It was the first in the summers new episodes, and you missed a good one.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Oh man, no less than three spoofs in tonight's episode! The Silence Of The Lambs, 2001 and Planet Of The Apes. Classic. I think the show's getting better every week!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
This episode was great. The Silence of the Lambs parody was hilarious. Especially cartman's reaction when the boys showed up. Also the Planet of the Apes parody when the astronauts crash land see all the kids then proceed to kill themselves. Fucked up as it was it was still funny as hell. I can't wait for next weeks episode.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
cartman is tottally tits! This has to be in the top five if not my favorite f'n episode ever it just was hysterical
wendy gettin silicon tits was a riot and i loved the tits talking
cartman is god he plays the coolest games i want to be his friend.
glad they didnt kick tweek out of the group he is growing on me

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I love when Cartman tried to kick Kyle out of the group. That was so funny.

And the breast-implant surgery was horrible. I can't believe they did that.

And Cartman playing SotL with his dolls was so wrong, the fact that Bebe played it with him made it even more wrong.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think the episode was as funny as usual but it had its moments. I think the funniest moment was throwing rocks at cars. "Damn you kids!"

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
FINALLY!!

Took me a few days, but I finally saw Bebe's Boobs! I was out of town and taped it. Didn't get to see until today.

Spoilers below!!!
Hilarious!!! Up there towards the top! Human behavior taken to the extreme! I loved it! This is one of the best. I was rolling throughout! Cartman's game, Bebe's "mosquito bites", the boys primal reaction, the girls' equally primal reaction (especially Wendy!), throwing rocks at cars, the four boys' whole replacement scene, Stan playing the Alpha male, Cartman slipping in under the radar, Bebe's "conspiring" boobs, Bebe's creepy mom (Where's her dad? I was expecting another ape), Bebe's decision, Wendy's solution, Stan's dad's speech, Wendy's horrific surgery, Bebe's box (like Cartman: heh heh, heh heh), Wendy's humiliation (whew!)

All with parodies of SotL, 2001 and PotA! This was awesome!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Dammit, I was out and about and forgot about the new episode. If anybody remembered(and you should have:)) please let us know how it was. If I see it tonight Ill post my 2 cents on it tommorrow.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
It was OK; not as good as the past few episodes.

"Damn Mongolians! You won't get through my shitty wall!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks